Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap26%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap35%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap19%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap0%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap0%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap10%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_lcap10%A word from our favorite Bacon I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

A word from our favorite Bacon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

A word from our favorite Bacon Empty
PostSubject: A word from our favorite Bacon   A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Fuck man. been so busy cant talk with u guys much. But im on vacation in 5 weeks. At that time, i hope to see you all on a game day, where we will play my map and hail me as supreme overlord.
Also i plan on buying a new comp during the summer and playing some sc2 with you bastards. Show you how a diamond level player is better than all of you. Lol i got on diamond in WoL by tower rushing :p
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: A word from our favorite Bacon   A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Fuck man. been so busy cant talk with u guys much. But im on vacation in 5 weeks. At that time, i hope to see you all on a game day, where we will play my map and hail me as supreme overlord.
Also i plan on buying a new comp during the summer and playing some sc2 with you bastards. Show you how a diamond level player is better than all of you. Lol i got on diamond in WoL by tower rushing :p

I'll have you know I'm as good as any non bastard out there. Just because my parents didn't love each other enough to get married before I was born doesn't mean I didn't get the same amount of love your upper middle class Caucasian parents gave you. As a matter of fact my parents love me so much that they know giving me bacon daily would only fatten me up. And over time as a result I would develop obesity, which in turn would lower my self esteem and lead to overall decrease in intelligence, inevitable depression, and a lack of self worth. But even that wouldn't stop me from kicking your fucking ass Sc2, even if you are a diamond level player.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: A word from our favorite Bacon   A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 pm

A diamond level player should be able to stop cannon rushes, maybe even a plat level player, although you might catch most of them by surprise because they might not expect a diamond level player to do that lol
I was playing unranked a few days ago to get some practice in before playing ranked again and someone cannon rushed me, he built the pylon in my base but i killed his probe before it finished, i blocked the front of my base completely while his pylon was building and he just left when he couldnt get a probe back in
He was either silver or unranked though so his cannon rush probably wasnt the best way you could do it

Another game i played had someone try to void ray rush me but i scouted it and was able to stop it completely, another game had someone using blink stalkers to harass my probes and i was able to save most of my probes and managed to eventually win since he didnt have much economy or much of an actual army since he didnt do enough damage with his harass
Then i lost to a plat because when i scouted his base i saw him hide a pylon to the side, i assumed he was going to hide some sort of tech, like a stargate or something, so i thought there wouldnt be much early aggression because he was going to hide tech, but after i scouted him he went 4 gate all-in and since i expanded i had nothing to even try stop him

I saw you on the other day bacon, i said hey like 3 times and you never responded
Then you logged off
I guess you were too afraid to face me in a 1v1 game
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: A word from our favorite Bacon   A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Pffft amaz you aint no match for my perfect cheese son.

When i was in diamond there was no masters. So i was at the same lvl as all them pros. My secret was to build a pylon a semi visible part of their base to distract them while i secretly towered a different part. It worked half the time all the time.

And i am actually afraid of facing you pat. Because I WOULD WIN SO HARD IT WOULD HURT YOUR FEELINGS!
But actually thats just my brother playing sc2. He uses my account so he doesn't have to buy WoL. My comps to weak to run sc2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A word from our favorite Bacon   A word from our favorite Bacon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word from our favorite Bacon
Page 1 of 1