Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap26%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap35%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap19%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap0%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap0%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap10%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
did i miss anything? I_vote_lcap10%did i miss anything? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

did i miss anything?

Go down 
+3
Pat1487
marksoccer
Serenity09
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity09
Serenity09

did i miss anything? Empty
PostSubject: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:27 pm

hi guys
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 am

hey buddy, how's it going
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey seren, welcome back

You havent missed much on the forums, people still barely post, but recently theres been more
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm

what he said
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Hey seren, welcome back

You havent missed much on the forums, people still barely post, but recently theres been more

it was all me n olo
btw my dragon is better than olo's
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Serenity!?!?!?!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Where the fuck have you been?

And what do you have to say for yourself!

By the way, hi.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 pm

He hasn't replied back, that douche became a recluse again
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm

He got all our hopes up and just leaves, that bastard
You should be planning to kill him ach, not me
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 am

Why not both?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am

did i miss anything? Why_no10
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

LOL why didn't I think of that
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

its more that i remembered i hate all of you and then left
then i had sudden amnesia and came back
then i had it again between the start of this and finishing it
so that's where we're at
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah, sure, "sudden amnesia"
We all know the truth seren...

We all know
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am

Bow before my gradient text.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
Yeah, sure, "sudden amnesia"
We all know the truth seren...

We all know

the truth would destroy your mind
except im curious
what insignificant thing do you think the truth is?
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 pm

It's simple really.
First, there are a few simple truths that need to be recognized
One, there's no way you would cease being active on the forum of your own volition
Two, you're in college and assumably active in whatever type of computer science major you're doing.
Three, you've made some references to a few drugs
Four, and most importantly, you go to a private college

So the conclusion is pretty obvious.
Private colleges are known "dens" for all types of heathens, they avoid the blinding light of standards and truth that shines on public universities, and hide in the shadows of the underworld of Massachusetts.
Because of the poor choices that lead you to such a forsaken corner of the world (if you even count it as part of our world, which most people dont) it's doubtless that you were drown in by these heathens false promises and famed elixirs that were actually nothing but poison (we'll refer to them as sharpies incase mark reads)
But after these sharpies became not enough, you realized you needed something more.
So you started designing virtual realities that used a combination of heathen-sharpie-technology and regular-technology to interface your brain with a computer simulated sharpie-paradise-world.
And where all the other great minds had failed to create a Utopia, you finally succeeded, it was pure heaven.
However, what you didn't anticipate was the other heathens desperate desire for such a place, and even though you had tried to keep it a secret, they were able to sense your sharpiedized technology, and were able to sense its uniqueness.
The heathens (although the group of heathens that were able to sense seren's technology were actually a radical subgroup of heathens called "neo-techno-sharpie-heathens" aka "NTSH's") anyway, they tracked you down and found you already interfaced with your invention, and in there insatiable desire to reach the next level of sharpie, they disconnected you from the program, and killed you.
However, although seren's body died upon disconnection, his consciousness had, due to the advanced nature of the program, melded almost totally with the Ultra-sharpie-power that he had created, and it no longer needed his body to survive.
Instead of passing into the sharpie eather that most other neo-sharpians would have gone to, seren's consciousness imploded upon itself and found it's way back to the place that was most familiar to his virtual self, i.e. here.
Now seren is trapped here until he can find a way to master his new neo-neo-sharpie powers, and once he does, he will no doubt start trying to create a new interface that will allow him to draw in other people into his sharpie-network, and with every new person he draws in, he will be able to gain more power for himself, and eventually destroy the entire worlds collective physical form, and reshape it in the perfect image of sharpie Utopia.

It's really just what naturally follows from what we know about seren... i dont know why no one else said it before
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

You based some of that shit off of my Pokemon post.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 am

Serenity09 wrote:
the truth would destroy your mind
except im curious
what insignificant thing do you think the truth is?
I didnt know/think anything was the truth/reason for your absence, i figured you had computer problems since 1 of the last times we talked your laptop was overheating
But I said "we all know" blindly, with no real intention behind it, just to see how people would interpret the way i wrote it in the hopes that someone would write some crazy story about what that truth was/could be
Ach was the only one that got it, i dont count amaz since his interpretation was "look at purtty text color, me want try!", which is barely even an interpretation

And now my interpretation of your interpretation of what i said makes me regret saying it
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
You based some of that shit off of my Pokemon post.
Amaz, ever since you pretended to stop checking the forums for "at least a year" but came back half a day later (something that if you count wc3 im pretty sure you've done in the triple digits) i haven't read anything that you've posted, so the idea that MY post could be copying another post that i haven't even read is ludicrous.

What is possible is that causality has been switched, and you're the one that's actually copying my post.
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 am

Seren, you should go play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Everyone here is ALWAYS busy doing whatever the hell they do, but maybe you aren't busy every second of every day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did i miss anything?   did i miss anything? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did i miss anything?
Page 1 of 1