Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap26%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap35%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap19%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap0%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap0%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap10%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_lcap10%It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

It's lord the best mazer ever!!

Go down 
+3
Pat1487
mazemasta77
Saryon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saryon
Recruit
Recruit

It's lord the best mazer ever!! Empty
PostSubject: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey guys! I checked my old email and that message from this website was 2 years ago and when I saw it.. So I clicked it and went into this website.. what?! you guys still are here!! Very Happy

Anybody play dota 2?? add me! my steam name is sharkbait123
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Woah. Hows it going man? I don't play dota 2, but I play LoL, WoW, and have Diablo 3, but don't play it.
Back to top Go down
Saryon
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 am

aww crap, this computer is mess up so I can't download diablo 3. I already have it though. Getting a laptop at least 2 months later. But dota 2 is just the game that Ive been playing.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:37 am

Hey iord., long time no see
Its been so long that only like 7-10 people (if that) are left, and only 3-4 come here often
We actually talked about shutting the site down a couple months ago but decided not to

I dont remember you being a fan of dota on wc3, im pretty sure i remember you saying it sucked at one point, what made you change your mind
Back to top Go down
Saryon
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:23 am

haha you still remember my exact name!! So yeah I love playing dota 2 now because its much better than old one. Last April I started playing old dota AI with my brother in law and his wife and two of my brothers. Then we decided to get steam and dota 2. It is such fun. Well tell Achilles.42 I said hi. Are you still in USeast and clan tmmm channel right?
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 am

If your RLY iord. why don't u log in on HIS acc, IMPOSTER
Back to top Go down
Saryon
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 pm

if you know iord. well, then you would know which is the real one: writes in bad grammar lol.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Why dont you say hi to me yourself? tsk tsk. Lazy.

And you cant imitate iord, all the bad grammar of Cadu, but with none of the retardation.

And pat, if i remember correctly, iord actually is the one that got me interested in dota, but then, after awhile, he was like "fuck dis shit." So, you can thank him for the games that i forced you and Seren to suffer through.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:20 am

Saryon wrote:
Hey guys! I checked my old email and that message from this website was 2 years ago and when I saw it.. So I clicked it and went into this website.. what?!

If that's true about the grammar, this quote says enough.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 am

Saryon wrote:
haha you still remember my exact name!! So yeah I love playing dota 2 now because its much better than old one. Last April I started playing old dota AI with my brother in law and his wife and two of my brothers. Then we decided to get steam and dota 2. It is such fun. Well tell Achilles.42 I said hi. Are you still in USeast and clan tmmm channel right?

We dont really play wc3 anymore, 1 or 2 might, i havent looked recently
But those that do still play wc3 regularly dont come here often (if at all)
The channel should exist though, blizzard did something with clans where it ended up disbanding but mark said it was back together again so it might be there, i havent checked

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
If your RLY iord. why don't u log in on HIS acc, IMPOSTER
Im pretty sure hes the real iord.
What reason would someone have to pretend to be iord. at this point
Maybe he just forgot his pass

Achilles.42 wrote:
And pat, if i remember correctly, iord actually is the one that got me interested in dota, but then, after awhile, he was like "fuck dis shit." So, you can thank him for the games that i forced you and Seren to suffer through.
I didnt know iord was the one that was responsible for that, i thought you started playing it because you were on when no one else was on and was bored
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

Pat1487 wrote:
I didnt know iord was the one that was responsible for that, i thought you started playing it because you were on when no one else was on and was bored

Well hello Mr.I-have-a-better-memory-than-anyone-ever-and-im-gonna-rub-it-in

Thats also true, but it was just gonna be a short fling, a one time deal, a single mistake, an unremembered accident, but then Iord came around and turned it into something serious.
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 am

I giggled at how everyone is spelling his name how it really is, although he hated when we didn't call him lord back then. Anyway, like I said, I don't have Dota 2, but I have some other multiplayer games from steam. If anyone has any, let me know or go look at my games. king_of_goats07
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm

How you doing iord.
Back to top Go down
Saryon
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

HEY mark! I'm just chilling. do you happen to play games on steam?
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Im a afraid that mark became a turtle last year and drowned a few days ago, so he wont be able to awnser your Sad
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
so he wont be able to awnser your Sad

I know it's just a typo, but this is my new favorite way to misuse "your" Razz
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 am

HAHAHAHAHAH, and no, what do you play I might start
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 am

Saryon wrote:
HEY mark! I'm just chilling. do you happen to play games on steam?
marksoccer wrote:
what do you play I might start
>no reply<

I think he plays:
'i hate mark parade'
'fortresses of solitude battle'
and 'taking masterbation to new heights'
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:39 am

Hahaha ach, how are you so clever.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Its what the people tell me
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's lord the best mazer ever!!   It's lord the best mazer ever!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's lord the best mazer ever!!
Page 1 of 1