Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap26%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap35%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap19%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap0%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap0%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap10%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_lcap10%I Need someone good with modeling :) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

I Need someone good with modeling :)

Go down 
+3
AmAzIn[G]
Eat_bacon_daily
RKR.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RKR.
Recruit
Recruit
RKR.

I Need someone good with modeling :) Empty
PostSubject: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah Hi tmmm Very Happy

SO today , I ask you if one of you can make a model of a penis
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
Eat_bacon_daily

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

hmmmmmmm, nothing suspicious here
Back to top Go down
RKR.
Recruit
Recruit
RKR.

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
hmmmmmmm, nothing suspicious here

don't worry ^^

its for a maze But I did a model with gmax but it doesnt work in-game so i need help

i did the model and exported blabla in mdx

imported in my map and I have put it in art model ...

But I only a shadow so please guys !!! I need help Sad
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

I can help but it would be helpful if you could post some reference images on the site, I can't seem to find any good images :/
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

i think he already has a model, but needs help on importing it to wc3 editor and such, you can model penises for me all you want though amaz <3
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 pm

I dont know if i want to be a part of putting a penis in a map but...

There should be a checkbox somewhere that says something like "light model"
Uncheck that

Now ill have to help someone put boobs in something to balance it out
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I dont know if i want to be a part of putting a penis in a map but...

There should be a checkbox somewhere that says something like "light model"
Uncheck that

Now ill have to help someone put boobs in something to balance it out

I think if you help someone put another penis in a map it will auto balance its self out
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:

I think if you help someone put another penis in a map it will auto balance its self out

Amaz, do you know what the word "balance" means?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Achilles.42 wrote:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:

Amaz, do you know what the word "balance" means?

Yes, but that isn't what I said. You simply didn't get the joke I made. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I dont get your "joke" either amaz
Two penises would tip way over into the homo side of this imaginary scale
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I dont get your "joke" either amaz
Two penises would tip way over into the homo side of this imaginary scale

Incorrect! Example Scenario. TF2 is blue team vs red team. Currently there is 2 people on the red team and 1 person on the blue team. The person on the blue team leaves for whatever reason. The teams are now imbalanced. The game then Auto Balances it out by sending one person on the red team to the blue team, thus making it 1v1.

Replace red team with penis and blue team with vagina and you have my logic.

Two penis's is equal and therefore balanced, and in no way is overly homosexual. Now if there was two penis's on one team and one penis on the other then you'd be a homosexual, but an equal number of penis's is fine.

TLDR; as long as you have an even number of penis's that you've helped players put into their map your ok, right now your in flaming homosexual territory, you just need to help someone else put a penis in their map and you're ok.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Well you see amaz, a penis and a vagina are different from each other

I know this may be difficult for you but just try to follow along

People are the same, so in order to differentiate them we make up an abstract system by which we can separate them, these are called teams, in this case red team and blue team
A person can be on either team because they are being categorized based on that system

But a penis is already different from a vagina so the system in place is not abstract, there isnt red and blue team its penis and vagina "team"
But since penis and vagina are the teams a penis will always be on the penis team and a vagina will always be on the vagina team
Because, as said earlier, a penis is a penis and cant be a vagina, where as a person is a person and can be either red or blue

Ignoring all that, using your logic, 2 teams full of penises, lets say 12 penises total, is not homo
So basically your saying if you were given the choice between 12 penises or 12 vaginas it wouldnt matter which you pick because they are exactly equal

TLDR:
Your logic makes perfect sense amaz...... if you're bi-sexual
Which explains a lot about you now that i think about it, with art school, liking desperate housewives and all that
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Pat, I still don't quite understand why you are all right with ach being a dick head to amaz, but you delete my post when I stick up for amaz.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

I didnt delete anything
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 pm

You deleted something I said in chatango a while back.
Back to top Go down
RKR.
Recruit
Recruit
RKR.

PostSubject: Lol   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Well gusy its ok you can close my topic I didnt put any penis in my map...

But if you guys want to help , let me know how to make a Wisp Wheel BUT

NOT A ROTATION

a Translation.. Left to right etc

ty
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

mazemasta77 wrote:
You deleted something I said in chatango a while back.

Oh
It depends on what it is, w/e i deleted of yours i probably thought it was going to make things worse or start trouble
Ach was just joking around here, obviously amaz knows what balance means
I was joking around too

RKR. wrote:
Well gusy its ok you can close my topic I didnt put any penis in my map...

But if you guys want to help , let me know how to make a Wisp Wheel BUT

NOT A ROTATION

a Translation.. Left to right etc

ty

Easiest way to make the wheel move is to have it rotate around a unit and have the unit move around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need someone good with modeling :)   I Need someone good with modeling :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need someone good with modeling :)
Page 1 of 1