Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap26%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap35%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap19%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap0%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap0%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap10%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Watch Dogs I_vote_lcap10%Watch Dogs I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Watch Dogs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Watch all of these videos in the order i posted them for the best experience
The 2nd video is slightly different from the video you may have already seen if you already knew about this game

This game looks like it could be amazing, not only in the gameplay but the writing and story from what theyve set up and shown so far
But it wont be out until next year or maybe 2014 Sad

When the gameplay demo started i thought it was fake at first, like they rendered out a cinematic to show as gameplay and just overlayed a map on it to make it not look like a cinematic but there was stuff in it that would only happen in gameplay

My favorite part about it were the little details with how civilian NPCs acted
The people waiting in line at the begining looked like they were actual people waiting in a line rather then NPC characters standing there
When hes entering the club the girl that is an employee for his target says something that makes sense for her character to do
When he causes the traffic accident, the guy holding the umbrella goes over to the car asking if the people inside are OK
And my absolute favorite part, also during the traffic accident, the guy in the car he takes cover behind sounds genuinely concerned for his wife, like a person would be if that situation happened (if i was the one playing and that happened i wouldve paused the game saying to myself "what have i done" and wouldve really felt bad for that fictional NPC guy)
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

this is one of the coolest looking games i've ever seen. i completely agree that it was the little details that made it so great for me. not only how upset the guy was about the death of his wife but the fact that for absolutely no personal gain your character could interact with him and he was immediately hesitant and the guy had to yell/command him out of the car

anyway i love the premise and the detail given to the game... on top of that it literally looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Theres finally new info about this game

I like all the random information you can get from just walking around, hopefully theres unique info for everyone otherwise it will get repetitive
This demo looks very scripted with the chase sequence and the slow down parts, even though it seems like he just happened to find that girl
Maybe its just for the demo, or maybe the gameplay really is like that but you can take other actions and it changes up the scripting on the fly
It does look pretty awesome though

Game release date is set to fall 2013
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:24 pm

I can't wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

This game has a trailer (above) and a release date now
November 19th 2013
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I cant beleive its been a year

This years E3 has brought more videos

And an interview with some of the devs: http://www.gamespot.com/e3/watch-dogs-e3-2013-stage-demo-6409851/

I really dont like the introduction of tablet stuff into games, it seems like its going to be a thing now though since many games are adding tablet/phone stuff
But everything else here looks great and i guess you dont have to use the tablet stuff

Release date is still 11/19/13 for pretty much every gaming platform
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:34 am

oh thats awkward, i just posted something complaining about tablets
are you buying this when it comes out?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm

I honestly dont know if my comp can run it, so ill have to dl it first, see if it works, and if it does, and if theres a big multiplayer component ill buy it

Im going to use this game as a test/benchmark to see how much i need to upgrade my PC
If it runs poorly ill upgrade ram, if it doesnt run at all ill probably buy a new comp
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am

dont hide it, youre hoping it doesn't run at all
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:34 pm

^like. But that costs money, and money is a *itch
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:35 pm

This game was delayed until spring 2014 Sad
They didnt give an exact date but im guessing mid march or early april

Its odd that they would delay it, im assuming its because its on so many platforms that its slowing them down more then they expected, but the publisher already put a lot into the marketing for the game which they will have to do again in a couple month when it comes out, which means ubisoft lost a decent amount of money on it already, so to delay it like this they must think it will be worth it in the long run

It probably is worth it, but still, taking a loss like that for so long is odd when they could just release it for some of the platforms and make a bit of money then release it for the other platforms later
The only reason for not doing that would be that the game isnt finished for ps4 or xbone yet and they have some sort of deal that requires them to release it for those at the same time as the others

To make it worse, they are in this awkward spot now since they have a 2014 release date but are still releasing ps3 and 360 versions, a november release ensured that people with 360 and ps3 would buy it, but now most of them should have an xbone or ps4 by march so the sales for that will be much lower
Also they may have been able to get 2 sales out of the same person, with the november release, a person buys it for 360 or ps3, then after they get an xbone or ps4 they buy it again for the new system, with a 2014 release date theres no chance of that happening at all

So overall, even if the game is a huge success they are definitely losing money by doing this
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:14 pm

"so many platforms"
Is mac one of those platforms? : D  : D  : D

i kept reading 'xbone' as x-BONE, and didn't realize it meant ''x box one" untill i finished reading

and yeah, seems very short sited to have launched an ad campaign without knowing for certain about the release date.
That could have just tried to do cheep ads, slash trying to do 'viral' ads for a long time, instead of waisting all that money

EDIT: does not look like theres a mac version ;(

breaking my heart again, pat
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 am

Achilles wrote:
i kept reading 'xbone' as x-BONE, and didn't realize it meant ''x box one" untill i finished reading
Im still making this mistake every time i read one of you peoples posts.
Cus it doesn't take me long to forget that the x-bone exists, then im all confused the next time im reading something.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 am

pat wrote:
To make it worse, they are in this awkward spot now since they have a 2014 release date but are still releasing ps3 and 360 versions, a november release ensured that people with 360 and ps3 would buy it, but now most of them should have an xbone or ps4 by march so the sales for that will be much lower
Also they may have been able to get 2 sales out of the same person, with the november release, a person buys it for 360 or ps3, then after they get an xbone or ps4 they buy it again for the new system, with a 2014 release date theres no chance of that happening at all
this actually might work out okay with a few titles. assassin's creed did a 360 release and then way later its doing a "upgrade to xbone for $20" trade in style re-release. depending on the success of that model this might not end up being a huge loss. its interesting though that they were so desparate that this wasn't a choice at all -- ie, if they were at all confident they would have waited to see how the trade-in model succeeded first. that almost makes it sound like its not nearly ready, but unless they actually royally fucked up on the dev cycle, my guess is that theyre going to use the 360 and ps3 releases as beta tests of sorts.

im basing this off of a few other things:

my impression of making something cross platform was that you did it from the start. obviously you focus on one thing, but all platforms are always in mind. if the 360 and ps3 versions are ready to go that means that a lot of the hard work is already done. unless they were planning on a 360 / ps3 release and only part way through dev cycle found out / were invited to develop and release for xbone and ps4 this just doesnt make sense.

a ton of games are slotted to be coming out on the holidays. even with a good game, you might disappear in the competition with a few bugs or if someone introduces some random hit gimmick (like a tiny kinect feature that is super effective). by putting a bit of time between them they can iron out all the current gen bugs (and next gen as well) as well pull together something last minute if truly necessary for probably a day 1 patch

even if im right, ill doubt that theyll ever admit it or allude to it because who would pay $60 -- trade-in to next gen or no -- to participate in what is effectively a beta

ach wrote:
its almost like that's the joke
spooky
Back to top Go down
MrJoe223
Recruit
Recruit
MrJoe223

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:54 am

Amazon finally decided to get its act together and send me a code for Watch Dogs. It's starting off relatively well, but I'll let you guys know how it finishes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watch Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Dogs   Watch Dogs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: Other Games-
Jump to: