Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap26%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap35%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap19%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap0%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap0%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap10%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Where do you play the most I_vote_lcap10%Where do you play the most I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Where do you play the most

Go down 
+7
BandaIar
Achilles.42
mazemasta77
Pat1487
AmAzIn[G]
Kallock
marksoccer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

Where do you play the most Empty
PostSubject: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Alright so something happened with school so I'm off for the rest of the year, I'm restarting from sept. So I was wondering what game you guys still play. I can play wc3, LoL, sc2 or MW3 on ps3
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:12 am

(OUT OF FORUMS USERS)

olo, me, hlw, bacon - LoL (ALL DAY EVERY DAY! o and i think maze is tryin to start)
seren - minecraft?
pat - a little sc2?
backseat - minecraft
amaz - AKA "I CANT PLAY GAMEZ ANYMORE! GOTTA WORK IN MY ART SKOOL"
kog - disappeared randomly
ach - chatango
pop - gets on wc3 once a month

i think thats all the forum users ya?
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:38 am

I play Minecraft the most, TF2 sometimes and I can play SC2, War3, and LoL and Tribes 2 in the future (when I get that windows 7 shit downloaded) but probably will only play Tribes 2 frequently
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 am

I havent played sc2 in a couple weeks havent really been playing many games, a few indie ones here and there, but none really online
I play Tribes Ascend every now and then but no one else seems to be into it, except amaz, but he fails

Vessel was the last game i played, not online but fun, you should check it out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/108500
The next game im going to play is Warp: http://www.ea.com/warp
Which comes out tomorrow (its not online either)
I was thinking about checking out Blacklight Retribution which is online (open beta, will be free to play though) i might actually install it and play a bit tonight: http://blacklight.perfectworld.com/
Ill probably make a post later in the week about blacklight after playing it for awhile, if its good
Ill most likely stick to playing Tribes Ascend for online play though
If your interested in either blacklight or tribes we should play mark, they are both free

If you want to play with the most people LoL is probably where to go since they will keep playing it all the time

And its Tribes Ascend amaz, not tribes 2, tribes 2 is a different game that came out years ago
Technically its Tribes 4 but no one calls it that
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Wow slaya, u see me MOST days on LoL and you say that I'm trying to start playing? THANKS BUD.
Edit: I might start being able to play higher games with you (slaya) and olo. Either the people my level blow, i rape, or ww is majorly op, but I dominate a lot with him.
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
Achilles.42

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Kallock wrote:
ach - chatango

^el oh el
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Bitch you forgot me I play minecraft the most, and recently started playing tft again, and I just downloaded LoL again
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey band, you should play WC or LoL with me bud! Before I take my nap!
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I have so much hw i can't until later tonight
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

I wanna play chatango, sounds fun.... Ach we should play together later!
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Honestly mark, I find myself playing Dino Run in most of my free time.
Btw mark, why would you play a shooter on ps3?
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 pm

mazemasta77 wrote:
Honestly mark, I find myself playing Dino Run in most of my free time.
Btw mark, why would you play a shooter on ps3?

i remember dino run
i kept beating olo and kallock at it
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 pm

No one is on Minecraft when Im on. Its depressing.
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 pm

nice elo hanny
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 am

idk if ive ever seen you win a game of anything hlw
i guess itd be against zolo or slayer if you did though
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 am

I play a shooter on ps3 because my computer can't handle such a big game. I'm not going to buy a new one every year it's dumb. I didn't even play any call of dutys before this one, I'm more of a campaign player, Just got it to play with friends online. My fav games of this gen if your wondering are Super Mario Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 3, and im still working by way through infamous 2, arkam city, portal 2 and I need to get skyrim
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 am

Actually mark, I think ps3 is better for shooters than pc. What i meant is that 360 controllers are WAAAAAAY better for shooters.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
marksoccer

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I can't afford both but I'm used to the ps controller
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 am

Controllers suck for shooters, or anything where accuracy is important
Mouse is far more accurate
Pc supports both the 360 controller and PS3 controller, so you could use it for shooters on pc if you really wanted to (youd be owned by everyone/anyone using a mouse though)
I use the 360 controller on my pc from time to time for racing games or 2d platformers, games that controllers work well for

And you dont have to buy a comp every year to be a pc gamer mark, my comp is 5 years old and still runs new games at 50-60 fps
Once the next generation of consoles come out ill buy $80 worth of ram and will be good to go again instead of $300-$500 for the new console (i should buy the ram now because my load times for pc only games are slow, but ill wait for the price to go down even further and get more for that $80)
Also the amount you spend on games alone adds up, the games you listed there are $350-$420 and those are just you're favorites
Playing games on PC saves money in the long run
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 am

i like controllers for pretty much all games
there's a few broad categories that i don't -- like strategy games or stuff really meant for the PC and has too much actions to fit on a controller

there are a few reasons why i really like console gaming but they dont really apply any more

and PC's let you get mods for games which is nice

Quote :
i should buy the ram now because my load times for pc only games are slow, but ill wait for the price to go down even further and get more for that $80
did you try to sound really old there or did that just kinda come together on the fly?
also why 80$?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 am

I liked consoles before they became half assed computers
Back in the n64/ps1 era, even gamecube and ps2
Wii is ok too since its still more like older consoles then the others, it just doesnt have many good games
To be fair i use my 360 more then my wii, i just dont use it for playing games
It might be a bit hypocritical of me, complaining about today's consoles being half assed computers but then using the 360 because its a half assed computer
But back when i bought it, i didnt buy it with the intention to use it for what im using it for now, im just using it like that now because i have it
Its not really hypocritical, its more like, im stuck with it, so why not put it to some use

I wasnt trying to sound old when writing that line, re-reading it now, after having slept 6 hours, it does come across as old especially the "get more for that $80" part
But i didnt notice it at all last night

And why not $80, $50 is too low, $100 is to high, $80 is just right
Honestly there is no reason for it, i just picked a number and rolled with it
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Are you drunk?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm

pat's always drunk
no matter what time of day it is
or how little alcohol he's even considered having
Spoiler:

what do you use yours for?
half of my use is my familys tv is pretty old (its square) with no hdmi port so it makes streaming shit from my laptop really easy.
the other half is games that allow split screen... but game developers suck and arent doing that nearly as much anymore. i think the last big/good game with it was borderlands :/
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 pm

olonavy wrote:
nice elo hanny

THX!
how are them t-spins going
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
what do you use yours for?
Streaming, the tv i have right now has no hdmi port
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you play the most   Where do you play the most I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you play the most
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: