Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap26%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap35%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap19%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap0%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap0%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap10%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Problem with my cannon game I_vote_lcap10%Problem with my cannon game I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Problem with my cannon game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

Problem with my cannon game Empty
PostSubject: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi i would like to make a new type of game with cannon and you need to go in and try to reach the end but am busy someone here is my problem :

i would like to make a real arch projectile of cannon (to make it look real) but i try a lot of time and didn't find yet so if i could get some help for this its could be gentle.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 am

NooB.Yoshiman wrote:
Hi i would like to make a new type of game with cannon and you need to go in and try to reach the end but am busy someone here is my problem :

i would like to make a real arch projectile of cannon (to make it look real) but i try a lot of time and didn't find yet so if i could get some help for this its could be gentle.

I know for a fact you can change this in object editor.

So it might be using dummies to make lots of arcs or there might be a way to do it in a trigger and not use dummies.
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm

I know what you want to say but i want to make like a 2d game (platform escape style) so its not like a normal cannon its shoot the hero in 2d style like the cannon in platform escape but i cant go see the platform escape map in the editor so i need some help to know.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 pm

NooB.Yoshiman wrote:
I know what you want to say but i want to make like a 2d game (platform escape style) so its not like a normal cannon its shoot the hero in 2d style like the cannon in platform escape but i cant go see the platform escape map in the editor so i need some help to know.

add gameslayer001 to your friends list and message him when he logs on. he is the guy who created platform escape, and hes helped me a bit over the years.
He gave me an unprotected version of platform a while back (i obviously don't have it now).

his names dave btw. and he rarely logs on, but if you catch him he might just help you ^^!
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Did he give u V0.01...?

That one is unprotected and has all the code in it I believe...
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 am

Well i add him but when i play he's never on so i delete him from my friends i dont thinks he play anymore
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Ill check 0.01.. if it has the code ill send it to you somehow..
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 pm

ok if you have it just send in this topic or tell me where u send it.
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
The_Chosen_Oreo

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Ill host it in a priv game and u can dl it..
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Ok just tell me when you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 am

if you're gonna steal someones code, at least ask them first
then when they say no you can flip em off or something
or wait
steal it but give credits to them
thats better

also if you want, you can have my platform esc style scope
its a lot less throw-up like, but you'd need to do stuff that i dont know you know how to do and i know i dont have time to help you know how to do it
ya know?
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 pm

do u have a cannon trigger in gui?

if yes its could help me so much and am gonna put you with good credits Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

nope, i never did the whole cannon thing

i owe maze a few triggers that i promised him i'd do like a month ago
but if i ever do those and then have some time left over, ill help you too
Back to top Go down
NooB.Yoshiman
Recruit
Recruit
NooB.Yoshiman

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

kk just tell me if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with my cannon game   Problem with my cannon game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with my cannon game
Page 1 of 1