Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Diablo 2

Go down 
+6
Serenity09
Knight of Gods
Pat1487
Kallock
BackseatDriver
popartica69er
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:36 pm

idk i might not play unless hanny plays because is sounds like seren is the only one that knows wats goin on and he doesnt even know the quests that well.
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm

ok u can play if ur cock sucker of a friend hanny wants to play like it matters just whole bunch of people playin a game u can play LoL alone with olo have some good cock sucking times...

Also i changed gn to long time clan pass tmmm 8 players
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Kallock

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 pm

why dont you make game name something simpler like tmmm/123 or tmmm/1 as in [gamename]/[password]
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Kallock wrote:
idk i might not play unless hanny plays because is sounds like seren is the only one that knows wats goin on and he doesnt even know the quests that well.

Why does that matter
Pop and olo never player, so we arent running through it
Ive played and hate running through it, makes it feel like a chore

I know all the quests though (cept act 5)
And ive decided to be a wind druid

Last edited by Pat1487 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 pm

or i guess ill make gn tmmm n pass tmmm simple enough then so ur simple minded brain can remeber it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:50 pm

and i know enough about the quests to be useful
the ones im not really familiar with are like charsi's hammer

its not like we're doing uber trist where it'd make a difference whether every1 is good or not
hell its not like it'll even make much of a difference at any point on normal

and rushing is kinda a chore
its sorta fun trying to stay alive when youre waaaaaaaay over your head
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RKR.
Recruit
Recruit
RKR.

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

i know its really old topic but

Javazon light with Farcast in duel is invincible ! I had this before ! People called me GOD or sometimes JESUS

try this !

and Light sorceress for mf is good too but not for chaos run and baal run cause of the light resist i think mephisto too
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

lite sorc is never good
i had a level 94 lite sorc
she dealt something like 1 to 10 billion damage theoretically
practically it ended up being 1 to 10 damage
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Diablo 2 "quick" guide:

Running D2 on newer computers (windows vista/7 only)
D2 is old, and doesnt like running on newer hardware (or maybe newer hardware doesnt like running it)
You could get weird colored graphics, crashes, long start times, or the inability to alt-tab

The easiest way to fix stuff like that is to do this:

1. Go to your D2 installation folder (default is Program Files\Diablo II)
2. Run D2VidTst.exe
3. Follow what it says, it will mess with the screen a bit for a little while, once its done youll be given a choice
4. Choose Direct3D (not directdraw)
5. Finish that up and right click on Diablo II.exe
6. Go to Properties and once there click on the Compatibility tab
7. Check all the boxes except for "Run in 256 colors" and "Run in 640x480 screen resolution"
8. In the drop down box select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)"
9.Hit Ok

Now start up d2 like you normally would and it should work 100% as it should all the time

Skill Hotkeys
You can put you skills/spells on hotkeys with the F keys (F1, F2, F3, etc)
Just open up the skill/spell selector at the bottom left or right, hover over your skill and hit the F key you want to use
When you hit the F key assigned to that skill it will select it as your mouse button power
You can also do that for both mouse buttons by choosing it on the left or right

Item quality
Items have colored names, the color determines its quality
Ill list them here in order from worst to best

White items are normal regular items
Blue items are magic, the properties it has are random and can be anything like stat boosts to better defense or more gold from killing
Yellow items are rare, they are the same as blue items, but have more properties to them
Green items are set items, these items work with other items in the set to gain even more bonuses, set items are usually only worth using if you can complete the set, each item will tell you what the other items are called that you need to complete that set
Gold items are unique, these items arent randomly generated, and have far more powerful properties then yellow items, they can also have properties that are never found on yellow items

Gray items are socketed, these items can have gems jewels or runes put into them to make them more powerful, their quality depends on whats put into them
Ethereal items are unrepairable, once they break they are gone forever, these items can be any of the above colors (except green, and maybe gold) but the name will be more transparent, sometimes these items have the magical property of repairing durability over time, making them nearly unbreakable

Gems/Jewels
Gems and jewels can be put into socketed weapons
Jewels are essentially useless
Gems can be used to upgrade other gems and many other things using the cube that you get in act 2

The cube
The cube can combine many different things allowing you to craft to some extent
It can be used to give sockets to armor/weapons, to remove stuff from sockets, to create new items, to upgrade items and to create portals to new areas as well as upgrade runes and gems
For a full list of the cube recipes see here: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

Magic Find
Magic find (or mf) is your bonus chance to find more magical items (blue to gold)
You have 0% mf by default and it can only be increased by certain items (or gems/runes)
0% mf doesnt mean youll never find magical items, it just means you dont have any bonus to finding more magical items
For a basic example: if a boss has a 10% chance to drop a yellow item, with 0%mf theres a 10% chance to get that item, with 100% mf theres 20% chance to get that item
This means that 100% mf doesnt mean youll always get magical items and you can have more then 100% mf
Although theres a certain limit at which mf stops helping you (i beleive its around 350%), so having something like 600% mf wont help you and would just be a waste
Mf is only factored in if the person with that mf gets the last hit (and gets the kill)
If you have 100% mf and someone else has 0%, and they get the kill, it counts as 0% mf

Runes
Runes can also be put into socketed items, but they are far more powerful then gems
All rune effects stack up
Poison effects are added together for the period of time it says, so if you stack 2 Tal runes on 1 weapon the 75 poison damage from both is added then applied over 5 seconds
Tir runes give +2 mana per kill, this effect doesnt care who gets the kill, as long as they are in your party when it dies youll get +2 mana for its death
Runes can also be used to make Runewords

Runewords
Runewords create some of the most powerful items in the game
They are made by putting certain runes in sockets in a specific order
A full list of Runewords, and rules on how to use/make them are here: http://www.d2tomb.com/rune_words.shtml
The level required to use an item that has a runeword attached to it is equal to that of the highest level required to use the rune that went into making the runeword, so if you use a rune that requires you to be level 65 to use, then putting it into a runeword will make that item at least level 65 to use

Finding runes
Your mf does not effect your ability to find runes
Nothing can increase your chance at finding runes
You can however increase your chance at getting drops from chests by decreasing the chance that a chest will be empty by playing in a game with 8 people, chests in act 4 and 5 have the good runes
The only monster in the whole game that reliably drops runes is the Countess in the forgotten tower in act 1
But you cant get good runes from her, though you can get many many lower level runes and upgrade them with the cube, although doing that would take 100s, maybe 1000s of runes (and 100s of various gems) to get the really good runes like Jah Ber or Zod

Skill planning and synergy
Synergy gives bonuses to a skill for having points in other, related, skills
This is shown at the bottom of the skill when you put your mouse over it in the skill tree
Dont go crazy putting points into a skill just because it gives you bonuses to another skill your currently using, sometimes saving your extra points for later is a good idea, that way once you hit level 18 24 or 30 you can put 1 point in many different skills and have access to all of them right away, including their synergies
Most of the 1st level or 6th level skills only need 1 point as a requirement for getting stuff later down the tree
The best way to allocate skills is to decide what level 30/24 skill you want to use as your main ability and put points into what gives that synergy while only putting 1 point into the stuff thats required for the tree and putting extra points into another area that supplements your main tree
You can use this site to get an idea for how to allocate your skill points: http://www.diablofans.com/page/tools/skill/

Although with the skill reset you can get from Akara in act 1 now, it doesnt really matter since you can just fix it if you screw it up

Mercenaries
Mercs can be hired in any act except act 4
Mercs have special abilities depending on what act you get them in -
Act 1 is a basic archer
Act 2 is a melee fighter with an aura (like a paladin, but not really)
Act 3 is a spell caster, you can choose between fire ice or lightning
Act 5 is a melee dps/tank (like a barbarian, but not really)
Mercs can be equipped with body armor, a helm and a weapon/shield
If they meet the requirements to wield the item they can use it (even runewords)
Mercs have infinite mana so items that help with mana are wasted on them (unless its an aura)
Items equipped on mercs do not take damage to durability, so ethereal items can be equipped to them forever
Mercs follow you everywhere and can be resurrected when killed (for a fee)
Items that give auras equipped to them will effect you as well

For more detailed info
See this site for more info on D2: http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm

ill delete this tmrrw
just lettin ppl know that my internet completely died
someones coming tmrrw to fix

and yes it did take me 10 tries to remember my pass
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
AmAzIn[G]

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
and yes it did take me 10 tries to remember my pass

<3
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

drugs r bad
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Serenity09

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm

POP

WE MISS YOU
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 am

act 5 baby been super lazy in D2 n not advancing got to grind now im to low a lvl i cnt hit shit
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I have 2 types of attacks
Physical and cold
I went with those types when i started playing because i remembered that very few things were immune to physical, only ghosts and other things like ghosts
I figured that it would be very very unlikely that something was immune to both physical and cold damage

So the very first enemy i see in hell is:
Diablo 2  - Page 2 2zrq1k8

Im going to be screwed if this happens later on with enemies that are fast
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I have 2 types of attacks
Physical and cold
I went with those types when i started playing because i remembered that very few things were immune to physical, only ghosts and other things like ghosts
I figured that it would be very very unlikely that something was immune to both physical and cold damage

So the very first enemy i see in hell is:
Diablo 2  - Page 2 2zrq1k8

Im going to be screwed if this happens later on with enemies that are fast

i say go fissure druid now lol
ladder reset in 4 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diablo 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 2    Diablo 2  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2