Clan TMMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of Clan TMMM

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Kevkevqaz is back
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:22 pm

» Hey whats up
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby seankly Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 pm

» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeby Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap26%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap35%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap19%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap0%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
Minecraft Creations I_vote_lcap10%Minecraft Creations I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Minecraft Creations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
BackseatDriver

Minecraft Creations Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

I decided to start a topic where you can post anything you create in minecraft that you take pride in or think is supercoolio.

Before I bought the game, I played on a classic server and made a giant hotel and a complete mario level. I never took a picture of the hotel or the first part of the mario level but i have pictures of the entrance and the finishing area with the flag. The mario level was an underground level with lava.

Minecraft Creations Mc510
This is the entrance among the other creations in this map. I made the 2D classic mario and if you look way below it you can see the pipe that takes you far down to the level.
Minecraft Creations Mc10
This is the pipe that takes you from the level to the finishing area.
Minecraft Creations Mc210
Minecraft Creations Mc310
The castle. Later I added a pipe that took you back to the surface right next to the castle.
Minecraft Creations Mc410
You can actually go in the castle and climb some stairs to the top.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Minecraft Creations V3LFX

Some of the lava ended up looking like buildings, so its kindve like a lava city
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 am

Minecraft Creations 2011-010

on the clan server 3 switch combo door that i made, have to press the button when the combo is right to open

when im posting this that diamond pick is 3/5 of the found diamond on the SMP world Wink

the sign says "Tmmm Vault"

Minecraft Creations 2011-011

on my singleplayer 4 switch combo, once again have to press the button

Minecraft Creations 2011-012
what my combo door is "protecting" but since its singleplayer im not sure who im trying to keep out...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Minecart station take 2 version 1

Now that powered rails have been added i thought id give making a semi automated minecart station another try

Heres what ive come up with so far:

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-55-55-82

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-56-01-37

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-56-08-57

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-55-38-06

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-56-36-83

Minecraft Creations Javaw%202011-04-19%2020-56-57-93

It doesnt use any boosters, only powered rails
The carts are on slopes because powered rails are stupid and dont work when a cart is standing still on them unless theres a block behind them, or if you slope them like i did
It looks like its on the brink of failure every time you use it (see how far back those carts are on the slopes where the carts are stored) but its working reliably after 20 or so uses
It loops around on the left of the last pic like that for testing, normally those tracks would go out to another station which would be built like this one
More then 4 carts can be in storage at a time, i only used 4 for the test, but it could be 20 if you have enough space

Theres 2 main problems it has
First, theres no way to send the cart back if the person changes their mind about using it, so once a cart is at sign number 2 in the 2nd pic the person that called the minecart has to get in and go to the next station or break the minecart to put it on the slope at sign number 3 to send it back
Ill make some sort of switch track for that
The other problem is that if the person forgets to hit the button at sign number 3 the cart will be there and the next cart to come in will cause the whole thing to fail
Im going to put a detector rail before sign 3 that will activate the redstone that the button is connected to (hopefully that will work) when a cart starts to come in, that way the cart on the slope is sent back and you dont have to worry about the last button

Another smaller problem is that you have to get in and out on a slope, it doesnt effect how it works, it just doesnt look good

The only downside to building it like this is that it requires tons of gold
Empty carts only travel 8 blocks, and to make it work reliably you have to build them every 7 blocks, and sometimes even closer, so theres at least 30 gold being used just for the station
Carts with someone in them can travel 64 blocks, but they get really slow, to keep a good speed you need 1 like every 30 blocks
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Thats cool but requires so many resources i wish there was an easier way to do it =/
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
Knight of Gods

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:46 am

i dont know how much gold anyone else gets but on my singleplayer i have 120ish gold (most is in those blocks in my pic)

here we have a drawbridge type thing i made, the roof is low enough you cant just jump across (if i were to do this in a multiplayer i would make them iron)
Minecraft Creations 2011-010

when your standing on the switch the doors are closed and you can walk across, the trick is you have to drop an item on the switch to make it across
Minecraft Creations 2011-011

also this leads to the 4switch combo room, which i changed so if you get the combo wrong lava floods in and you die

and this is my base which im only posting because it would fit right in pats lava city
Minecraft Creations 2011-012
the front doors both open when any of the switches are pressed (inside or outside)
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
BandaIar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Thats really cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Creations   Minecraft Creations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Creations
Page 1 of 1